- Hungry First infant milk is a breastmilk substitute.
- Suitable from birth, tailored for hungrier babies
- Ready to feed, UHT sterilised
- Complete nutrition
- For information on Halal, visit our website.
- For when it is too early to wean**
- Nutritionally complete**
- **As required by legislation for all infant milk, it is nutritionally complete and suitable as a sole source of nutrition from birth when it’s too early to introduce solids, or as part of a weaning diet from 6 to 12 months. Before introducing solid foods, speak to your healthcare professional.
- Contains DHA (omega-3)*
- *As required by the legislation for all infant formula UHT Sterilised.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Breastmilk substitute
- Updated formulation
- Over 100 years of experience
- UHT sterilised
- Pack size: 200ML
Water, Skimmed Milk, Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Emulsifiers (Mono- & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Soy Lecithin), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Fish Oil, Calcium Phosphate, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Sodium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin C, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydrogen Phosphate, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Inositol, Potassium Chloride, Copper Sulphate, Iron Lactate, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium Oxide, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E, Antioxidant (Vitamin C), Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K₁, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin D₃, Vitamin B₁₂
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.