The Florena Illuminating natural Facial Oil is a silky elixir that will restore radiance and vitality to dull, tired skin. Enriched with fermented Pink Helichrysum and fermented Safflower Oil, the skin will feel soft and smooth with a beautiful glow. The natural vegan face oil is certified COSMOS Natural by The Soil Association and is absorbed quickly without a greasy feeling. Also enriched with the power of Almond oil, coconut oil and avocado it is the perfect companion to the Florena hydrating day cream, night cream or face mask, providing a natural boost to moisturisers for dry skin leaving your face feeling soft and looking radiant.
Florena is born from fermentation, COSMOS Natural Certified by the Soil Association this natural skincare innovation unlocks antioxidant power for your skin. Through our fermentation process of carefully selected flowers and precious oils this transforms ingredients from nature into powerful skincare actives, resulting in a formula enriched with 10 times more Omega fatty acids*. This vegan face oil contains only natural fragrances, is suitable for all skin types and is Dermatologically approved. Supercharge your skin with the natural power of fermentation.
The Florena Philosophy
- Fermentation is a natural and unique process. All our products contain powerful fermented actives, ingredients transformed and enhanced for your skin
- Florena is certified COSMOS NATURAL by the Soil Association. The Florena Illuminating Facial Oil is a 99.94% natural origin formula and only contains natural fragrances.
- Our glass bottle does not come with excess packaging. Florena Fermented skincare have made a conscious choice to reduce the amount of materials we use to help reduce our C02 footprint and our environmental impact. Please recycle our packaging after use in the correct bin.
- With vegan formulas our products contain no animal or animal derived ingredients
How to use
Use a cleanser such as the Florena Cleansing bar and Florena Toner to prepare your skin
Apply the oil daily to the face, neck and décolleté
Gently massage into the skin in upwards circles, avoiding the eye area.
Florena facial oils can be used to create your own personalised skincare product; add 1 or 2 drops of the oil to your day cream, night cream or face mask. Then mix and apply.
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid the eye and lip area
Our fermentation process
- After carefully selecting Pink Helichrysum and Safflower Oil we extract their key components
- To these, we add natural fermenting agents that start the transformation process
- We leave our mixture to ferment for the necessary time. Once it’s ready, we filter the solution to keep only the fermented components
- The fermented actives are then added to our natural formula, and our beauty recipe is ready
*fermented oil vs non-fermented oil
With flowers of Pink Helichrysum and fermented Safflower Oil
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Persea Gratissima Oil, Pseudozyma Epicola/Safflower Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Pseudozyma Epicola/Apricot Kernel Oil/Olive Fruit Oil/Sweet Almond Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil/Licorice Root Extract Ferment Extract Filtrate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Xerochrysum Bracteatum Flower, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Tocopherol, Methyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Citronellol, Eugenol, Parfum.